Jobs @ AWME
Date Posted: 11th June 2018, Expires: 25th June 2018
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Hours: Full time (37.5 per week)
Location: Andrew Wommack Ministries – Europe, Walsall
Start date: as soon as possible
To faithfully serve Andrew Wommack Ministries and Charis Bible College in financial transactions. To ensure the accuracy and reliability of financial transactions of the Ministry.
- Handling incoming post and dealing with it accordingly.
- Preparing and entering transactions onto the
Ministry database (Dimensions).
- Adjusting accounts for Prepayment and
- Maintaining Purchase Ledger Supplier Records.
- Checking Purchase invoices on receipt against
- Making payments using cash, cheque, Paypal,
direct bank transfers, International bank transfers or any other method as
- Checking bank statements and processing all
transactions listed, including standing order payments received, direct debit
payments paid out, dealing with receipts and transfers.
- Banking sterling and foreign cheques received.
- Reconciling bank accounts.
- Maintaining cash levels in the AWME &
Charis bank accounts and transferring monies as required.
- Organisation of travel money as required.
- Managing petty cash float.
- Raising Sales Invoices.
- Processing credit notes.
- Prioritising work and liaising with other
- Filing all financial paperwork.
- Keeping financial matters confidential at all
insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to.
- Keeping up to date with all
- Attend meetings, training programmes,
presentations, conferences and social events on behalf of AWME as required.
- Comply with all AWME Health & Safety
with all AWME Data Protection procedures.
- Carry out any such additional duties as
required by the company from time to time to meet the “business needs”.
to the statement of faith and to the ethos statement of AWME/Charis.
Ideal candidate profile:
with AAT qualification or CIMA/ACCA/ACA part-qualified.
attention to detail.
to work well under pressure, keep to tight deadlines and prioritise work.
database and general IT skills,
including in Microsoft Office software.
and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information, such as financial
transactions and students’ data.
for people and a servant’s heart with a teachable spirit.
and willingness to work outside normal working hours when required.
- A good understanding of postings, reconciliation
accruals, prepayments and recharges.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability
to communicate across all levels of the Ministry.
to work independently as well as in a team.
to juggle multiple projects.
enthusiastic personality with a can-do attitude.
organised and self-motivated person.
The post-holder will work in a Christian environment and will handle Christian materials and products, therefore must be a committed Christian who is completely in sympathy with the calling and mission of Andrew Wommack Ministries and Charis Bible College. This post falls within the definition of an Occupational Requirement under the Equality Act 2010. A Charis Bible College graduate is preferred.
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Monday 25th June 2018.
We reserve the right to close applications early once we have received a sufficient number of suitable applicants.