Jobs @ AWME
Full time position
Job Title: Charis Trainee
Department: Charis Bible College Walsall
Reporting to: Charis Bible College Walsall Director
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Grace International Centre, Leamore Lane, Walsall, WS2 7PS
Contract: 1 year
Training on the job to assist in a variety of areas in Charis Bible College Walsall and Andrew Wommack Ministries - Europe. The Charis Trainee will develop skills and gain hands on experience in Charis Bible College Walsall and in Andrew Wommack Ministries - Europe.
1. Be trained on the job in in Charis Bible College Walsall and in Andrew Wommack Ministries - Europe.
2. Assist in running the Saturday Part-time School.
3. Be willing to do a variety of jobs depending on the needs and requirements of the college and ministry.
4. Be flexible to move between departments as and when required.
5. Gain knowledge and understanding and keep up-to-date with all ministry and college information, including products, events etc.
6. Assist any Charis staff with various tasks as and when required.
7. Assist in researching, drafting or abstracting reports as required.
8. Conduct outbound customer service calls as required to incorporate marketing projects as they arise.
9. Carry out any such additional duties as required by Charis from time, to time to meet the “business needs.”
10. Attend other meetings, training programmes, presentations, conferences and social events on behalf of AWME/Chairs as required.
11. Comply with all AWME data protection, health & safety, IT/internet, staff handbook and other procedures.
The Ideal candidate profile:
· Flexibility and a servant heart.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Good administrative, organisational and time management skills.
· Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages, e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
· Excellent team working skills and a good team player.
· Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
· Discretion & confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
· Charis Bible College 3rd year graduate
The trainee position might lead to a permanent position in the Ministry or Charis Bible College.
The post-holder will work in a Christian environment and will handle Christian materials and products, therefore must be a committed Christian who is completely in sympathy with the calling and mission of Andrew Wommack Ministries and Charis Bible College. This post falls within the definition of an Occupational Requirement under the Equality Act 2010.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday 27th January.
We reserve the right to close applications early once we have received a sufficient number of suitable applicants.