- Must be in agreement with the vision and doctrinal statements of Andrew Wommack Ministries and Charis Bible College and have a lifestyle that reflects this.
- Must have completed at least three years of training at a recognised Charis Bible College Campus and be on the Directors’ Training Programme or have completed it.
- Must have a background in administration with at least one year of experience.
- Must have good computer skills and be familiar with Office 365 or have the capacity to learn.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to oversee people and provide an atmosphere of growth and development for staff and students.
- Must be willing to travel and provide leadership and direction for student mission trips.
- Comply with all policies and procedures established by the Ministry.
- Promote the missions’ vision of Charis Bible College.
- Assist with scheduled missions training and instructions on how to lead people and deal with difficult or challenging situations.
- Schedule Charis students and leads for required Charis mission trips and oversee the process from preparation to completion.
- Discover new mission destinations and establish contacts with trustworthy people to help facilitate mission trips.
- Assist with the managing of contacts, develop and maintain relationships with hosts.
- Assist with all relevant communications to the student body, which includes both Day and Hybrid School students, and all associated departments.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are conveyed to the third year mission trip leaders and second year students.
- Source relevant information associated with organising the mission trips and collaborate with Missions Coordinator.
- Assist the Missions Coordinator in informing
and talking to Charis students about the arrangements and requirements for
- Assist in preparing all paperwork, packets and leaders’ manuals needed for each mission trip.
- Work with the Missions Coordinator to provide training on how to deal with situations and how to handle challenging people through role play.
- They will also take part in the scheduling of the training and assist to keep track of who participates and who does not.
- Have a good understanding of current Safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Assist the Missions Coordinator to work with contacts to increase opportunities for missions’ destinations and to establish a schedule for ministry for the students while on their mission trips.
- Ensure clear correspondence with hosts and students, including completion of all necessary and appropriate forms.
- Assist in developing relationships with churches and ministry organisations to provide opportunities for mission teams to minister.
- Assist in working with the contacts at each mission destination to establish a schedule for ministry for the students while on their mission trips.
- Check that each missions team has the appropriate insurance cover.
- Undertake tasks, such as processing group of bookings from initial contact with host, organising and booking hotels, flights, transport, etc.
- Assist in overseeing students on missions, communicate and respond to queries from students both in Day School and the Hybrid Saturday School Programme.
- Maintain hosts and students’ information on relevant databases. Ensure all students have up to date documents (passport, visa if required etc.).
- Work with the Missions Coordinator to ensure all necessary information is communicated to the relevant departments, including but not limited to Finance, Day and Hybrid Saturday School students, Health & Safety.
- Have a good understanding of all the required checks for travel on official sites – GOV.UK and ensure all travel requirements are met by the missions’ team.
- Although the Charis Missions Assistant can minister when going on their mission trips, they will give greater opportunity to the student as this is designed for their benefit.
- Stimulate interest in missions in general. Develop and maintain a culture of service and missional heart.
- Participate in training and development opportunities appropriate to the
- Work within the key values, ethos and other policies of Charis Bible College.
- Establish and maintain professional rapport with all AWME/Charis departments and outside clients over the responsibilities of the role.
- Provide general office support as required.
- Maintain a professional relationship with each of their colleagues while operating within the scope of their positions.
- Attend meetings, training programmes, presentations, conferences and social events on behalf of AWME as required and represent the Ministry in line with the vision and mission of Andrew Wommack Ministries and Charis Bible College.
- Comply with all AWME Health & Safety procedures.
- Comply with all AWME Data Protection procedures.
- Adhere to the Statement of Faith, Statement of Godly Living and to the Ethos Statement of AWME/Charis.
- Carry out any such additional duties as required by the company from time to time to meet the “business needs”.
We reserve the right to close applications early once we have received a sufficient number of suitable applicants.