- Must be in agreement with the doctrinal statements of Andrew Wommack Ministries and all Charis Bible College UK locations.
- Must be familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign and other graphic design software.
- Must have good communication skills and work well with other people.
To utilise branding concepts provided for AWME and Charis Bible College UK by World Outreach and adapt them to be location specific.
- Work with branding and artwork supplied by World Outreach to provide graphics for AWME and Charis Bible College UK.
- Create artwork and graphics for AWME and Charis Bible College UK.
- Work with Marketing to promote AWME & all Charis Bible College UK.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures established by the Ministry and World Outreach.
- Use graphics, branding, and artwork to promote AWME and Charis Bible College UK, whilst ensuring all branding policies and procedures established by Word Outreach are followed.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Coordinator to promote AWME and Charis Bible College UK.
- Secure prior approval from their line of accountability prior to launching new designs.
- Work within deadlines and financial parameters established by their line of accountability to complete each project.
- Participate in Core Dialogue Schedule meetings within the Marketing Team, including but not limited to Scopes and Storybrand meetings to produce campaign brand scripts, marketing funnels, and subsequent design files.
- Produce graphic design/artwork for use on product, promotional, seasonal, and monthly publications using appropriate computer technology. This includes but is not limited to, newsletters, banners, CDs & DVDs & USB inserts, flyers, business cards, conference materials, advertisements, name badges, and tri-folds.
- Produce all required design files for campaigns, annual conferences/events as required and arrange for their production and distribution via different mediums as applicable, including print and digital.
- Liaise with the Donor & Order Services (DOS) team to ensure product codes & prices are correct on all artwork.
- Provide All Channel Offer files in advance to the Web team.
- Design, re-design and re-brand documents as required.
- Liaise with printers to obtain quotes, request proofs of artwork to ensure good quality of work, track that work remains on schedule and deadlines are honoured.
- Ensure all AWME and Charis Bible College UK graphic materials branding standards are consistent and comply with current copyright laws.
- Establish and maintain a professional rapport with all AWME and Charis Bible College UK departments, external vendors and other clients over the production of material within the agreed deadlines, to specification and within budget.
- Ensure continual learning and development in the latest computer technology and graphic design techniques.
- Evaluate the need for software/hardware upgrading and obtain permission for any changes from their line of accountability.
- Provide graphic and technical computer design advice as and when required.
- Assist in and undertake creative photographic work and image-sourcing exercises as required to maintain a rich image source library.
- Liaise with other offices in converting graphics to other languages/formats if required.
- Execute administrative tasks related to graphic design work including but not limited to purchase order forms, advertising events, emailing invoices to Finance Department and sending files to advertising agencies.
- Pull relevant information from past marketing projects to assist in making best marketing effort decisions.
- Track measurable results from campaigns and promotions, conduct marketing research in order to better understand how to effectively market to prospective students and customers.
- Other support and administrative activities as needed for marketing.
- Maintain a professional relationship with each of their colleagues while operating within the scope of their positions.
- Attend meetings, training programmes, presentations, conferences and social events on behalf of AWME as required and represent the Ministry in line with the vision and mission of Andrew Wommack Ministries and Charis Bible College.
- Comply with all AWME Health & Safety procedures.
- Comply with all AWME Data Protection procedures.
- Adhere to the Statement of Faith, Statement of Godly Living and to the Ethos Statement of AWME/Charis.
- Carry out any such additional duties as required by the company from time to time to meet the business needs.
We reserve the right to close applications early once we have received a sufficient number of suitable applicants.