Harnessing Your Emotions
We all have emotions, but do they rule us or do we rule them? Psychologists and Christians alike agree that actions are the result of inner thoughts and feelings, emotions. But that is where the agreement ends. The Word says that sin is conceived in our emotions. If that is true, then the Word must also give us a way to harness our emotions. Andrew's teaching will present you with a new perspective on emotions.
- Week 1 - Sin Is Emotional
- Week 2 - Sin Is Emotional
- Week 3 - Psychology Vs. Christianity
- Week 4 - Self-Esteem Vs. Christ Esteem
- Week 5 - Self-Esteem Vs. Christ Esteem / Identity In Christ
- Week 6 - Identity In Christ