Romans: Paul’s Masterpiece on Grace
use the word “gospel” but don’t know what it means. Today, it is almost a
religious cliché. However, in Paul’s day, using the term made a radical statement.
It was a way of referring to the grace of God, the free gift that allows us to
obtain right-standing with Him (Romans 1:16).
Let Andrew Wommack guide you through Paul’s lessons on grace and teach you how to experience freedom and walk in New Testament blessings!
Through Andrew’s Romans: Paul’s Masterpiece on Grace teaching, you’ll:
- Understand the difference between Old Testament law and New Testament grace.
- Receive all that is included in salvation, not just forgiveness of sin.
- Be freed from religious condemnation and a performance mentality.
- Exercise faith in Jesus’s goodness and what He accomplished on the cross.
- Experience the power of the Gospel for a fulfilling walk with the Lord.
Format: Hardback Book