How to Become A Water Walker - Study Guide
So, why do some people experience miracles and others don't? A fatalistic philosophy will tell you that miracles only happen if God wills them? but if you believe this, it will really kill your faith! If you want to see miracles in your life, the first thing it's going to take is getting out of the boat! In this Study Guide, Andrew shares many of the faith lessons he has learned from God's Word about walking in the miraculous. If you will receive these truths, you can walk on water too.
Whether you are teaching a Sunday school class, leading a small group, discipling an individual, or studying on your own, this Study Guide is designed for you!
- Each lesson consists of the Lesson text, Outline, Teacher’s Guide, Discipleship Questions, Answer Key, and Scriptures.
- As a bonus, you can download PDFs of the Outlines, Discipleship Questions, and Scriptures for each lesson in this Study Guide.
Format: Spiral Bound Paperback Book
Page Count: 261
- How to Become a Water Walker - Lessons in Faith - Book
- How To Become A Water Walker - CD
- Be Of Good Cheer - CD
- Get Out Of The Boat - CD
- Unbelief Will Sink You - CD
- How To Become A Water Walker - DVD
- How To Become A Water Walker eBook (PDF) - PDF
- How To Become A Water Walker eBook (Mobi) - MOBI
- How To Become A Water Walker eBook (ePub) - ePUB
- How to Become A Water Walker - Study Guide eBook (PDF) - PDF
We can notify you via email when it becomes available.