Healing University Kit + Biblical Worldview Foundational Truth
Charis Healing University
Charis Bible College has created Charis Healing University, a comprehensive discipleship curriculum on healing! Through Charis Healing University, you will gain a deeper understanding of what the Word of God says about healing and will be equipped to put this knowledge into practice in your life.
Main Features: Charis Healing University contains forty-eight video lessons, six Q&A panel discussions, and several study resources that have been organized into three different sections:
• Section 1: Expect will build your faith to believe for healing.
• Section 2: Experience will help you know success and receive your healing.
• Section 3: Empower will inspire you to minister healing to others with confidence. Lesson topics include the true nature of God, the power of our words, how to hear God, and so much more!
• Books for each of the three sections, each containing the following empowering features:
- Video lesson outline
- Review questions
- Review answers
- Points to ponder
- Go deeper
• 1 Audio USB of all lessons
• 1 access card included with Audio USB package – Provides access to the online course platform (internet required) containing the following:
- 48 Video lessons + 6 Q&A panel videos
- Printable PDFs of all written lesson components
Biblical Worldview: Foundational Truths
Whether you know it or not, you have a worldview—a way in which you view the world based on your own perspective, ways of processing, and your experience. Did you know, though, that you can have the wrong worldview?
In today’s society, it’s more important than ever to have the right lens through which to view things—the right worldview. The right worldview is based on the Bible!
The twelve video lessons—available through our online course platform—cover the following topics:
Introduction—How Important Is a Biblical Worldview?
- The Bible Is the Inspired, Accurate Word of God
- Biblical Creationism (Creation vs. Evolution)
- The True Nature of God
- The Fallen Nature of Man
- Who You Are in Christ
The book includes corresponding written lessons for each video lesson, and contains the following empowering features:
- Video Outline
- Lesson Review Questions
- Lesson Review Answers
- Concept Review
- Personalize Today’s Lesson
- Prepare Yourself to Respond to Culture and Media
- Research Key Concepts Further
- Use Prayer as Your Power Tool
- Ideas for Working with Young People
- Meditate on God’s Word
- Session Endnotes
The USB drive contains audio recordings of the video lessons, which allows you the convenience of listening to the teachings on a variety of devices.
The online course platform contains the video lessons and printable PDFs of all lesson components, making it perfect for group study.
Second Timothy 2:15 says, “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”