Grow in the Word with Andrew through his Living Commentary electronic study Bible, and get your Bible questions answered the moment they arise . . . while you're reading the Bible.
The Living Commentary electronic study Bible includes five decades of Andrew Wommack's personal study notes on over 25,000 scriptures. It’s called "living" commentary because it is continually expanded as Andrew's recent studies are added to the program.
The Living Commentary makes in-depth Bible study easier than ever before. The program allows you to read your preferred version of the Bible and see Andrew's study notes next to each verse.
You can compare scriptures and notes simply by hovering over a reference. It includes several Bible versions, additional commentaries, dictionaries, concordances, maps, and other resources—all accessible by the click of a mouse.
The Living Commentary also includes all the notes from Andrew's Life for Today study Bibles, and an online version of the Living Commentary can be accessed via web browser on smart devices.
Your access options:
- Online Version: Access the Living Commentary via any device with a web browser. That means you can use the Living Commentary on your smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.
- Desktop Version: Download the Living Commentary software onto your computer so you can access it without internet.
- Minimum system requirements for this method: Windows 7, 8, or 10; Mac OS X 10.13 or greater
- Internet is required for the initial download and to receive updates.
- Both the online and desktop versions are included in your Living Commentary purchase.
The Living Commentary Includes:
|Bible versions: ||Commentaries:|
- American King James Version
- American Standard Version
- Darby Bible Translation
- Douay-Rheims Bible
- English Revised Version
- King James Advanced Version
- King James Version
- Webster Bible Translation
- Weymouth New Testament
- World English Bible
- Young’s Literal Translation
- Andrew Wommack's Living Commentary (more than fifty years' worth of study notes)
- Life for Today Study Bible and Commentary
- Adam Clarke's Commentary on the Bible
- Albert Barnes' Notes on the Whole Bible
- Matthew Henry’s Concise Commentary
|Dictionaries:|| Word Studies:|| Other Features:|
- Collaborative International Dictionary
- Holman's Dictionary
- Englishman's Concordance
- Strong's Concordance
- Resources – Images, Maps, and More
- User Notes
- Book Introduction
Laptop and phone shown in image are not
included in purchase.