Andrew Wommack Ministries – Europe (AWME) & Charis Bible College UK are committed to providing the best possible service, but if we should, in your opinion, fall short of the high standards we set, we appreciate your feedback on the areas that require improvement.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details, preferably in writing. Please address your written complaints to the following address: Andrew Wommack Ministries – Europe, P.O. Box 4392, Walsall, WS1 9AR, England. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you wish to call us, you can do so by dialling the number +44 (0)1922 473300.
Front line staff are empowered to deal with most complaints. If the front-line staff are unable to rectify the complaint, the matter will be reported to their line manager who will investigate the circumstances and record the outcomes. If the line manager is not able to resolve the situation, the Managing Director will be informed of the matter.
We are committed to acknowledge the receipt of your complaint within 5 working days of receiving it, and resolve the matter within 21 days of the receipt of the complaint. Where appropriate, AWME shall make a written apology to the complainant.
The complainant shall have the right, if dissatisfied with the results of the inquiry, to put their case to the Board of Directors. If the complaint is directed against the Managing Director, it shall be handled by the Chair of AWME Board of Directors.
The complaints, together with your details, will be written down and dealt with as soon as possible by a member of staff. Depending on the nature of the complaint, different follow-up methods will be used. Apologies and/or restitutions will be made by a member of staff using the same method of communication as the complaint was received in. Complaints connected to an error in any department will be passed on to the relevant team heads, to enable the continual work at improving our standards. If neither the general staff, nor the line managers will be able to resolve the complaint, it will be passed on to the Managing Director for resolution purposes.
You can expect the following actions to be taken if your complaint is relating to one of the following situations:
Order not received:
- A staff member will check if the item was sent;
- A staff member will check if we have used the correct address;
- A staff member will check if sufficient time has been given for the order to arrive;
- If all the above is true, a replacement will be sent to you.
Received an incorrect order:
- A staff member will check the original order in our database;
- A staff member will check the original order as it was received by the ministry, liaising with all relevant departments;
- If the error on our side is discovered, a replacement will be sent with a pre-paid returns label, and we’ll ask you to return the item at our expense. (If you live outside the UK we won’t request that the product be returned).
Received a damaged product:
- You will be asked questions to ensure that the product is in fact damaged or faulty;
- If the product is damaged or faulty, we will make an apology and offer to send a replacement item as soon as possible.
Received a product in good condition but don't like it:
- AWME will give you a refund if you decide that you do not like the product, but only if you have kept it in a re-saleable condition;
- You must return the product to AWME at your own expense with a covering letter.
Not being allowed to an exclusive event:
- You will be given an explanation on the criteria for exclusive events and the reason why your sign-up has not been successful;
- You will be informed of other conferences and events that are available to you.
Complaints made specifically against a member of staff or a volunteer:
- Your complaint will be passed on to the staff or volunteer’s immediate supervisor who will deal with the situation appropriately and in a timely manner;
- If the complaint raises potentially serious matters, the Managing Director and/or the Human Resources department will be asked to deal with it.
We endeavour to deal with all complaints in a friendly and professional manner. We retain a record of all complaints and the archive will be checked periodically. When multiple complaints are received in the same area, procedural adjustments will be considered.
Written complaints will be treated in the same manner as those received by telephone, and with the same sense of urgency and care as those received verbally. We are committed to honour you and the money that all our customers and Partners have entrusted with us for the furtherance of the Gospel.This policy was last reviewed on 8th January 2020.